Scope: This statement applies to personal information collected, processed or stored by Yieldings and its affiliated companies.
WHY WE COLLECT & USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for the following primary reasons:
(1) Product & Service Fulfillment
(2) Marketing, Promotions & Advertising
(3) Internal Operations
(4) Fraud Prevention, Security & Compliance
We may combine information collected from different sources.
Yieldings does not sell any information which may be collected
WHAT WE COLLECT & SHARE
We collect information from a variety of sources, including: information provided by you, transaction information, technology-enabled collections, and information we collect about you from third party sources.
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES
- Use the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email sent by Yieldings.com to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing emails from Yieldings, Customer Survey emails, or from specialized email programs.
Cookies & Flash Cookies
- To disable cookies from Yieldings.com, please refer to the Help button in your browser.
- To manage Flash Cookie settings, please click here.
- Note: If you block cookies from Yieldings.com you will not be able to make purchases on our website.
Website Optimization Services
Google Analytics assists us in understanding how people use our website.
To manage your preferences with respect to Google Analytics, please Contact Us.
- If you would like to opt-out of interest-based advertising for a specific browser on a specific device, please Contact Us.
- To opt-out of interest-based advertising in mobile applications, turn off mobile device ad tracking or reset the advertising identifier in your device settings.
Social Network & New Tech Advertising
- Yieldings has relationships with several social networks and new tech companies that have specific Interest-Based Ads programs. You can manage your preferences for many of these programs through their respective websites.
In-Store Wi-Fi Services
- Unless we receive consent to use Wi-Fi data in a manner that identifies you or your device(s), Wi-Fi data is anonymously collected or de-identified.
- If you do not wish for us to use your Wi-Fi analytic data in a de-identified manner, please turn off your phone or refrain from using our Wi-Fi services.
Voice-Enabled Services (VES)
- Voice-Enabled Services are opt-in by use. If you do not wish to opt-in to VES, do not use those features.
As a matter of policy, we do not disclose details regarding our security measures as this could be beneficial information to criminals and other bad actors.